Monday, March 23, 2009

A day at the Art Gallery




We had a wonderful time on Saturday with Aunty Hannah at the NGA. We spent a lovely morning in the sculture garden, and then had a lovely wander through the packed Degas exhibition. Xavier even got to spend some time in the Family room, drawing pictures, one of his favourite activities. :) He has even increased his range of mark-making skills (up/down, side to side, round in circles), and produced some very pretty pictures.


Xavier's Favourite sculpture.... "BALL! BALL!"


"Can I climb on the artwork Mummy?"

With Aunty Hannah




Fun in the Sun :)

I had to drag him away from this sculpture, it was just too interesting!

1 comment:

han_ysic said...

It was a great day. Thanks for the msg about the shrug, I was already on my way home when I got it. I'm coming back up next week so I'll try and arrange to catch up then and pick it up.

Hannah